Wednesday 21 January 2009

To Russia for love


On an almost daily basis, I receive an email from a different misfortunate Eastern European sexpot begging for financial aid to help her and her poor, misfortunate family in these tough economic times. In exchange for my largess, they also extend an invitation to join them in their freezing little village where they will express their gratitude. I think it's time to take them up on the offer.

This is Elena, she lives with her mother and 7-year-old daughter in Russia, she found my email address on the internet apparently. My beloved Elena is currently suffering through one of the coldest ever Russian winters and all she wants is a portable stove heater to heat her daughter and old mother.

She says I can send her one if I want but that it would actually be cheaper just to send her the €192 and she'll buy it herself. Already she's looking to save me a little money, what a darling!

She lives 200km from moscow and it's meant to be very cold but I'll send the money for the heater on ahead, so by the time I arrive to take my place as the patriarch of my new Russian family, herself and the mother should have the thing installed and on full blast.

Anyway it may be a while before you see any more updates here as Elena says there's no electricity in her village. That has left me a little confused about how she got my email address and had access to the internet but I suppose only a true fool searches for reason in the ways of love.

2 comments:

mapstew said...

What does the Mother look like?, I've got a bale of briquettes doin' nothing since I got the gas in!

dashoge said...

Throw in a few firelighters and a box of matches and you're in!