Friday 22 May 2009

Normal service will resume soon


Don't worry, my plane didn't crash. I've just been awful busy setting up a bank account, getting a social insurance number and a house in Vancouver.

Don't even talk to me about getting a job, pickings seem to be slimmer here than I thought so I've been practising my street-walker routine in the mirror at night.

All the sordid details about my adventures in Vancouver thus far will be revealed before long though. Until then, chat amongst yourselves.

3 comments:

Sully said...

Huzzah! I'm quite eager to hear about how you get on (should I decide to flee one sinking ship for another). I could probably answer this by going back through the archives, but is this a solo sojourn, or did you leave with some buddies?

mapstew said...

Ah Canadia!

dashoge said...

With a few buddies Sully, more are coming over in a week or so, lot of Irish here already and no hint of a job yet but I"ll keep you updated!